News and Updates
- If you would like to receive regular updates by email then please sign up to receive our Newsletter. You can do this by entering your email address in the box on the left of this page. You can also follow us on Twitter @beautifulbeers and Facebook for the latest news.
- We have a range of Dutch sweets and snacks available for those who enjoy a piece of Holland. Drop (liquorice), Borrelnootjes (crispy coated peanuts), Hagelslag and Vlokken (chocolate sprinkles and flakes), Blauwe and Roze Muisjes (blue and pink aniseed sprinkles) and biscuits are some of the delicacies available here.
- We normally have a few Special Offers on at any time. Have a look at this section for some great bargains. Please note that the beers in this section are often past the 'best before' date but are perfectly okay to consume.
- Our next 'open' beer tasting is on Friday 22nd February at 8pm. Titled 'Belgian Craft Beers', we will explore some of the huge range of Belgian craft beers from smaller breweries. In this cross section of Belgian beers we start with lighter, easy going beers and going onto richer, fuller flavoured beers. You will discover different aspects of beer you perhaps thought were not possible and that may appeal to you. The session lasts about 2 1/2 hours and includes snacks, nibbles, bread and cheese, water and 6 different beers to taste. Tickets are £19.95 per person and available in advance from the shop or by calling us. Places are limited to 12 people.
- We always get a range of new beers in, usually on a weekly basis. Please do check out our 'New In' section for any recent arrivals.
- Shop Opening hours are back to normal with the shop open 7 days a week. Please check our 'Contact Us' page for detailed opening hours.
- Unfortunately it is currently very difficult to obtain any Cantillon beers. Although we have a good range of Lambic and Geuze beers, we will continue to try and import more Cantillon. It is in very short supply though with a current waiting list for some beers of 10 years or more! If you don't want to wait that long, try the amazing Lambic and Geuze beers from De Cam, Oud Beersel or Boon...
- The Home Brew section is always expanding including items such as malts, hops, yeast and other ingredients for the home brewer. We now stock 19L Cornelius (or 'Corny') kegs which include all the fittings, as well as CO2 regulators, beer line, gas line and tap. Basically, everything you need for your homebrew kegging. We hope you like the range. Any feedback is welcome! We also are able to provide anything else you may need as a home brewer and have a full price list available on request. Please contact the shop for further details.
- Also in the Home Brew section, we now have a range of own brand all grain beer making starter kits. The Beautiful Brews Beer Making kits include all you need to start brewing beer at home and, unlike many other kits available, these kits contain all the raw ingredients for all grain brewing (not a powder or liquid concentrate) and are in smaller quantities (4.5 litres) so you only need very little space to produce and keep your beer! We currently have 8 different beer kits available, including the new refill packs which include all the ingredients to brew your beer and 2 packets of sanitiser.
- The Home Beer Tap from Philips Perfect Draft system. We have a selection of beer kegs to suit the Philips Perfect Draft, such as Hoegaarden Wit, Leffe Blond, Brune, Ruby, Royale and 9, Stella Artois, Becks, Becks Gold, Hasseroder, Lowenbrau, Diebels Alt, Franziskaner Weisse, Jupiler and Diekirch. You can rent a complete system including 6 litre keg of beer from just £35 which includes delivery and positioning at your event place (within 10 mile radius of shop). Fresh, chilled and perfectly tapped beer in your own home! Very easy to use and maintain.
- The Philips Perfect Draft system is now widely available in the UK. We currently have a large range of different Perfect Draft Kegs and will also have fresh stock of Perfect Draft Kegs coming monthly. Please remember that we include the deposit of £7.95 for the keg in our prices which is refunded when the empty kegs are returned to us. We also offer a full repair and maintenance service for all Perfect Draft machines.
- If you run a pub, freehouse, restaurant or bar and are interested in our range of Craft Keg beers and bottles from Belgium, Germany, USA and The Netherlands then please contact us for a product list. Please got to our Trade Enquiries page for further information. We will also export to other countries within the EU. AWRS Registration Number XVAW00000106401.
- If you are planning a party or gathering you might like to pre-order your beers with us. Apart from bottled beers and ciders we also sell 18 & 36 pint boxes of local beers & cider from East Anglia as well as kegs from Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany and USA. Kegs are available in 20, 30 & 50 litres. We also supply professional beer taps, chillers and gas to dispense from kegs. Contact us for more information. These items are either collection only or delivery (£6.95) within a 30 mile radius of the shop and free delivery within 5 miles radius from the shop.
Beautiful Beers - Mon Feb 18 03:41:25 GMT 2019 [web4]